MINETRACK Maximize Production by monitoring equipment location and status gives supervisors the information to make decisions without delay. (Added advantage with GPS technology can provide you with Real Time Location of vehicles).
MINETRACK is a real time fleet monitoring and information system. It has been designed for those mines that require accurate production statistics and information on their fleet-trucks, loading equipment, and all auxiliary equipment.
MINETRACK provides a wide range of available services to equipment supervisors with performance metrics and interaction, to survey / guidance and management of equipment & vehicles. Additional software applications provide the maintenance department with real-time and historical information on equipment conditions.
A full suite of WEB BASED reporting and ANALYSIS SERVICES is provided as part of the system. This software is easy and intuitive to use. Anyone who understands Microsoft Windows can use the MINETRACK application software with a few hours of on-site training and no other specialized courses required.
MINEMATE consists of a core suite of applications with Fleet Expenses Control & Event Alert System– that imparts instantaneous and effective management of the fleet. At a glance, supervisors have comprehensive equipment location, activity, time and production information.
MINETRACK minimize operating costs. Operators, maintenance personnel, engineers, managers and supervisors will all benefit from the unparalleled capabilities of MINETRACK.
MINETRACK Production Statistics
- Records Trips, Load, dump and travel times.
- Instants Alerts for Oil Change requirements.
- Instant Alerts for Tire replacement.
- Instant Alerts if vehicle is using inventory with in specified / guaranteed time again.
- Time and location depended delays (i.e. workshops and fueling)
- Allows supervisor to monitor status, alarms, and productivity of all fleet equipment, draglines and drills while in the field
MINETRACK Material Management
- Complete inventory management
- Analytical reports
- Volume, type, load and dump points
- Alarms displayed and logged
- Engine hours logged and reconciled
- Fuel management screens and reports
MINETRACK Office Report and Analysis Software
- Based on a Microsoft .NET & SQL Server database
- Easy to export data to different formats
- No cost training
- Full set of reports and graphs are provided as standard
- Automatic generation and email transmission/printing of reports
- Minimizes truck idle time
- Reduces fuel costs
- Highlights truck KPIs in real-time
- Indicates ‘best path’ travel routes for assignments (If GPS Integrated)
- Allows operators to log spillage and other hazards
- Displays these events to supervisors
- Loading tonnage analysis
- Full task/activity management and monitoring
- This production monitoring system allows operators to update pattern progress on the fly.
- Consumable tracking to track and manage the life span of inventory.
- Full task/activity management and reporting
- KPI and production data displays
Fleet View360 provides an unprecedented level of functionality in mine management. It is simple, easy to use and will improve your supervisors’ level of control and confidence. A user-friendly and intuitive interface provides key information of all equipment activity in the mine.
Mine View360 delivers a real-time view of the equipment and the mine. Operational information is revealed on demand. Flexible equipment playbacks show position, velocity, digging and dump locations. In a dynamic operation with continually changing priorities MineView provides instantaneous feedback that is required to ensure that the most productive and cost effective decisions are being made. Mine Track360 is a comprehensive SQL compliant database of all information recorded by the MINETRACK System. Available in MS SQL Server, records at the finest level of resolution. Standard reports are at your fingertips offering a complete range of information. For additional flexibility in reporting and analysis, MINETRACK also comes with a suite of built-in inquiries and internet reporting.
The Event System360 efficiently manages exception messages generated from MINETRACK System diagnostics, mine operating practices and OEM health system alarms. When an alarm is generated it is colour coded and displayed according to its severity ensuring that the appropriate personnel are made aware and can take the necessary actions.
MINETRACK software is designed by user interface experts to help ensure operator acceptance, understanding and proper use. All production information is collected automatically while the operator has the ability to edit status, enter delays and downs, complete a pre-start checklist, enter in fuel quantities, send text messages, and more. Although packed with information and control possibilities, the software is designed to function with minimal interaction.
MINETRACK effectively manages and report on repair activities associated to an individual equipment. Tracking the critical path of equipment repairs allows the evaluation of time, labour and components spent on each maintenance activity. Mines can improve maintenance planning practices by identifying re-occurring component failures, charting mean-time between failures and reviewing details of maintenance actions.
Interrogate real-time engine status from your office. Simply select a vehicle from the drop down list and the desired parameters (oil level, last service…) you want to monitor. Data streams into your office and is graphically displayed on your desktop computer. You can observe the performance of newly repaired vehicles, monitor the effects of long ramps on a specific fleet, or evaluate the implementation of new components.
The Event System efficiently manages exception messages generated from Wenco System diagnostics, mine operating practices and OEM health system alarms. When an alarm is generated it is colour coded and displayed according to its severity ensuring that the appropriate personnel are made aware and can take the necessary actions.